If you have never attended Mass at St. Bernard Parish, we welcome you to join us this weekend. Mass times are listed below.
When you come, we want to make sure you have the best worship experience possible.
Here are some resources and need-to-knows about Weekend Liturgies
at St. Bernard Parish.
- Screens - Music and responses are projected on our large screens at all weekend Masses
- Gluten-Free Hosts - If you would like to receive communion but require a gluten-free host, stop by the sacristy before Mass and inform the sacristan of your need. The sacristy is immediately to the left as you enter the building from the carport entrance.
- Children's Liturgy of the Word - All children in grades Pre-K through fourth (ages 4 - 10) are invited to participate in the Children's Liturgy of the Word on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Sundays (September - May) during the 10:00 am Mass. Each Sunday’s Liturgy of the Word is enriched and modified to make it important and relevant to the lives and experiences of young children.
- Nursery - Children of all ages are welcome at Mass. Our nursery is another option where children can play and learn about God while parents are celebrating Mass. Our nursery is open for the 10:00 am Sunday Mass during the months of September through May.
- Youth Hosted Liturgies - On the third week of each month from October through April, our youth (grades K-8) play an active role in the ministries of the Mass. This Mass is also called our Contemporary Mass where the music has a slight variance of more praise and worship style. The kids serve in the various liturgical ministry roles.
- Hearing Aids - If you have difficulty hearing the Mass, you can request a hearing aid from the sacristan who will be located in the sacristy.
- Coffee and Donuts - After our 8:00 and 10:00 am Masses, we invite you to join us in the Parish Hall for some fellowship and enjoy some coffee and donuts. During the months of June through August, coffee and donuts will be served only after the 8:00 am Mass.