Financial stewardship is easier than ever with our online giving system, WeShare. The online option gives you the convenience and flexibility to make donations at any time, from any location, while benefiting the church because of your faithfulness.
WeShare is secure, fast and easy-to-use. It works just like paying an online bill. You can make one-time or recurring donations using your debit card, credit card, checking or savings account. You can choose different amounts, timing and methods of payment for different collections including your regular Weekly/Monthly Offering of Parish Support, Faith Formation Tuition, Youth Mission Trips, Special Collections, Parish Events and More!
There’s NO cost to you to participate in the WeShare online giving program.
How WeShare benefits YOU:
- No more checks to write
- You choose the payment option that works best for you: debit card, credit card, checking or savings account – and, different payment methods may be selected for different donations
- You can schedule donations that fit with your financial needs
- You can make one-time or recurring contributions – and, it’s easy to adjust or stop your payments at any time
- You can donate any time, even while you’re away from home – no more missed Sunday collections or special donations
- You can receive email reminders of upcoming donations and/or receipts for all donations processed through WeShare
- You can print a slip to drop in the collection basket (if desired)
- You can review/print your online donation history at any time
How WeShare benefits our Parish:
- Automatic recurring payments means giving is more consistent and no donations are missed while you’re away
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers ~ many parishioners already pay the majority of their bills online (some do not even have a checkbook)
- Makes it easy to support St. Bernard Parish financially through one-time or recurring contributions
- Accommodates all Parish and Diocesan collections
- Tracks sign-up and payment for Special Events, like our Parish Fest and our Youth Mission Trip Fundraisers
- Provides for the payment of Faith Formation Tuition
- Provides online donation summaries for recordkeeping
- Reduces the cost and labor associated with providing and processing weekly envelopes
Get started today by following these 3 easy steps:
- Click here to access Online Giving
- Set up your account (you will need your bank account and routing number and/or credit card number).
- Choose your payment option and giving amount.