Welcome to Our New Members and Visitors
St. Bernard Parish is a community that welcomes you wherever you are on your journey! We invite you to discover everything that our community has to offer. Join the ministries of worship through shared scripture, music, communion, practical relevant teaching, strong social outreach and stimulating Faith Formation education.
Be one with God. As a family of believers we are united in the Holy Eucharist. When we celebrate weekend Liturgies, God's grace transforms us into the Body of Christ.
Weekend Masses are held at 4:30 pm on Saturdays, and
8:00 am and 10:00 am on Sundays.
Worshipping at our parish for the first time?
Here are some resources and need-to-knows about Weekend Liturgies
at St. Bernard Parish.
- Screens - Music and responses are projected on our large screens at all weekend Masses
- Gluten-Free Hosts - If you would like to receive communion but require a gluten-free host, stop by the sacristy before Mass and inform the sacristan of your need. The sacristy is immediately to the left as you enter the building from the carport entrance.
- Nursery - Children of all ages are welcome at Mass. Our nursery is another option for parents of children ages 18 months to 5 years, where children can play and learn about God while parents are celebrating Mass. Our nursery is open during the 10:00 am Sunday Mass.
- Youth Hosted Liturgies - On the third week of each month from October through April, our youth (grades K-8) play an active role in the ministries of the Mass. This Mass is also called our Contemporary Mass where the music has a slight variance of more praise and worship style. The kids serve in the various liturgical ministry roles.
- Hearing Aids - If you have difficulty hearing the Mass, you can request a hearing aid from the sacristan who will be located in the sacristy.
- Coffee and Donuts - After our 8:00 and 10:00 am Masses, we invite you to join us in the Parish Hall for some fellowship and enjoy some coffee and donuts. During the months of June through August, coffee and donuts will be served only after the 8:00 am Mass.
Join the St. Bernard Family
Find a friend...in the Catholic Community of St.Bernard Parish. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we would like to share our faith and faithfully witness God's love, compassion and mercy with you and your family. If you would like to have someone contact you from the parish, click on the image below.